On the blog I used to post on I had a little segment called "Charmers Picks".
 I would usually display things I really liked for that week. I decided to go ahead and bring on that tradition here on the CXA blog. 

Lets start of with the beer.
I have heard of Marin Brewing Co. many times but I actually don't think I've tried any of their beer before.  I went the usual beer shopping and I wanted something a
 little bit different than just my usual Bud Light or Red Stripe. I picked up this Peach flavored one and ughhh it was delicious. 
You will still be able to taste the "beer" flavour but a really good hint of Peach. No nasty after 
taste. 
Just great beer.

I swear I will one day get that tatted on me lol

Next is this fitted cap by ESTATE LA.
I am very proud to be raised here in the sunny state. 
Everything is better in LA, well...idk but I am a fan of anything inspired by the
 state. This hat is inspired by our state flag and I love how simple it
 is. 
Next up is this super sweet Bearbrick collabo.
X-Girl X Medicom 400% and 100% Bearbrick.
Coming out in two very nice colorways. From my understanding will only be sold online if I find anything out I'll let anyone know who is interested.

Shoes!
I love shoes like any other girl does. These are beautiful in both styles.
Now this is a bad ass Jon Chase piece.
 Jon Chase recently did a design for To Die For and I love it! It's on my list definitely.

I love when BBC goes retro and does pieces like this. 
The sweater is my fav.

Muse is honestly one of the most talented bands of our time. 
The lead singer has an amazing voice and sings about real issues going on in our world today. The music is beautiful and they sound just as beautiful live as they do on a CD.
Muse covered one of my favorite songs by Nina Simone, "Feeling Good"; also, I posted a videos of  other Muse favorites "Supermassive Black Hole" and "Knights of Cyndonia" LIVE.






"Dont waste your time or time will waste you."


0 comments: